Come On! Read!

Our latest CCS project was to create a dummy for a kids book. I had a really hard time trying to come up with a good idea for a kid's book. In the end I used one of my joke ideas I had come up with during the brainstorming process. I'm not sure what kind of audience this is for and it's pretty morally ambiguous. But it is what it is! So without further ado...



The story follows our plastic bag and styrofoam cup heroes as they move to the Real Big City where they encounter the thoroughly disagreeable Canvas Bag and the very snooty Canteen. Yet in the end they find kindred spirits with the lonely Global Warming. They all move into a trash can together and spend the rest of their days singing and dancing together. Yay! I think they could be the Frog and Toad for the new generation.

1 comment:

  1. Haha. Real Big City? Is that what I think it is?

    ReplyDelete