Here We Go Again!

Well now it has been quite a while since my last post hasn't it? I would love to say it was because I was fast at work on brand new illustrations, it was not. After my first glorious year at CCS ended I went back to Seattle and had a summer blowout extravenganza! But now I'm back in the wonderful White River Junction and ready to start working again.

As of right now I don't have anything new to show so here's an update of what I've been up to.

I submitted a story to the third issue of the Werewolf! anthology which should be debuting at the upcoming MICE convention in Boston. When the time is right I will be posting the entire story.

I've started my second year at CCS and am now working on the second issue of Grump Toast. So far I have a new Pinky Palms that will be finished in...oh let's say sometime next week. I will also be posting that.

I also just got my very first review on Journalista! And it was good!!! Wa-Hoo! Here's the link.

Well I believe that is it for now. I'll be blogging more of my projects as they are finished.

No comments:

Post a Comment