Fan Art! Gibsy Bartender! Soundtrack!

Phew! It's been a crazy, busy, productive couple of weeks for me. I've finally finished the inks for the Unfortunate Face story. So now I just gotta digitally clean it up and it's DONE! Also I've begun work on re drawing certain stories from the first issue of Grump Toast. After I get everything redrawn I'll repackage it and a brand new Grump Toast will be BORN!!

Last week as I came into the studio I found this awesome fan art from the wonderfully groovy Betsey Swardlick. Why it's none other then Pinky Palm's best friend Gibsy Bartender...in a dress!


Seeing this prompted me to think more about Gibsy. Who is Gibsy Bartender? Well for one, he's a bartender. But much deeper than that...he's a really good bartender. Here's a portrait of the Bartender family.


Since we're on the Pinky vibe I'll post the track listing to the very first Pinky soundtrack!

1. Warning - Blood Freak
2. One O'Clock Jump - Frank Sinatra With Count Basie
3. What The World Needs Now - Sammy Davis Jr. & Buddy Rich
4. Flight Of The Foo Birds - Count Basie
5. Mack The Knife - Bobby Darin
6. Boogaloo In Room 802 - Willie Bobo
7. Little Darlin' - The Diamonds
8. Chances Are (1950s) - Johnny Mathis
9. You Belong To Me - Dean Martin
10. Nut Rocker - B. Bumble & The Stingers
11. Bibbidi-Bobbidi-Boo - Louis Armstrong
12. Twilight Time - The Platters
13. Sing The Kids - Sesame Street
14. Innocent When You Dream (78) - Tom Waits
15. Reprise - Medeski, Martin & Wood
16. Feelin' Kinda Sunday - Nancy Sinatra
17. Whirlybird - Count Basie
18. Only The Lonely - Roy Orbison
19. If I Knew You Were Comin' I'd've Bake A Cake - Eileen Barton
20. Anything Goes - Cole Porter
21. Comic Strip - Serge Gainsbourg & Brigitte Bardot
22. Intoxica - The Centurians
23. Too Drunk To Fuck - Nouvelle Vague
24. In My Dream - Screamin' Jay Hawkins
25. Nickelodeon - Circus Contraption
26. Sleepwalker's Serenade - Count Basie
27. Darn The Dream - Miles Davis
28. Stardust - Nat King Cole
29. Sammy's Closing - Sammy Davis Jr. & Buddy Rich
30. Tie A Yellow Ribbon - Perry Como

Stay tuned for more soundtracks and new comic pages!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment