Short Run 2013

Hey everybody! If you're in the Seattle area Saturday November 30th, come on down to Washington Hall for the third annual Short Run comic festival. I'll be there (as well as members of Intruder and other wonderful cartoonists) selling issues of Grump Toast and some other goodies. What kinds of goodies am I talking about? 

For one I'll be selling prints of this limited edition Cinerama poster I designed for a special screening of Army of Darkness. These prints are signed by Bruce Campbell himself and in very short supply.

Here's a Short Run exclusive! This is a mini comic of a story I made when I was 6 years old. This mini ties in with the comic I submitted to the 2013 Short Run anthology, On Your Marks. This anthology is chock full of great art by some amazing cartoonists! On Your Marks will be on sale at Short Run and is available for preorder now on etsy.

And here's a handy-dandy map so you can find me. Hope to see ya there!

No comments:

Post a Comment